Work Smarter, Not Harder
part of the Polestar Life Conference Series
Discover the most effective and efficient ways to teach the underlying fundamentals of the mat exercises.
**This course includes 30 days of unlimited online access.Register Now – $69
Discover how to be more efficient in your Pilates teaching
As a teacher, I love it when my students say, “wow, that was easier,” or, “that makes so much sense!”. And, I love the opportunity to help my clients solve their own challenges like, “the mat work always hurts my neck,” and, “why does my hip pop?”.
Together, we will answer these questions and more, and discover the most effective and efficient ways to teach the underlying fundamentals of the mat exercises. You will experience the depth contained in the Pilates Mat exercises and the connections and transitions crucial for moving from the elementary to the advanced mat work. Communication and teaching skills will be your guide through the exercises. You will be able to implement these new skills immediately into your practice.
- Understand the importance of communication skills when teaching.
- Understand the difference between leading choreography and increasing students’ knowledge.
- Familiarize themselves with different ways to facilitate movement.
- Be able to teach a wider range of students.
- Understand the goals and underlying principles of each movement.
- Understand the connections between the exercises.