Advanced Pilates Repertoire
Pilates Exercises for Advanced Movers, with Shelly Power
Discover some of the more advanced exercises that are not taught in the Polestar Comprehensive curriculum.Join Waitlist
Learn Advanced Pilates exercises not taught in the Polestar Comprehensive
The more you know, the more you realize there is still so much more to learn.
Take your practice to the next level by discovering some of the more advanced exercises that are not taught in the Polestar Comprehensive curriculum. We will shed light on the nuances of some of the more advanced exercises in the repertoire.
- Learn advanced exercises on the Reformer, Trapeze Table (Cadillac), Ladder Barrel, and Spine Corrector, divided into two labs.
- Discover the nuances of some of the more advanced exercises in the repertoire
- Learn from senior educator Polestar Vice President Shelly Power
Get ready to move and have fun!
Shelly is great – such a likable lady with so much experience. Wow! I certainly came away with things to think about.
Victoria M., Pilates Instructor
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate familiarity with the following pieces of apparatus: Reformer, Trapeze Table, Chair, Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector and props.
- Demonstrate correct safety and equipment handling practices.
- Demonstrate ability to execute 16 apparatus exercises correctly.
- Modify exercises based on clients needs
- Identify most appropriate principles of biomechanics, kinesiology, motor learning and advanced body awareness that will aid in the critical reasoning process.
- Identify the appropriate stage of a client and correctly select most effective exercises to bring about a change.
- Understand exercise progressions and regressions.